Friday, December 13, 2013

Autumn Family Photo Fun….

This fall was a busy one with photographing for the athletics department at Queens University, wrapping up all the equestrian photography from the late summer and some concert photography in there too.
On top of all this I was ecstatic to be able to photograph some families enjoying good times with the fall colours and crisp air.  I want to thank the Pengelly Family, the LeSarge Family and the Briand Family.  Knowing all the families and to see them all grow is a really special thing and to be able to capture these moments for them to look back on is makes this job worth every minute.

I have a busy couple weeks coming up with the last weeks of 2013 coming to an end, a wedding, family shoot and preparation for a local hockey tournament.  I hope to get some more photos from my concerts I've photographed, maybe pick out my favourite shots from this past year.

Well, that's enough talk, enjoy the photos of these beautiful families.  Cheers,

























No comments:

Post a Comment